Monday, October 8, 2012

Introduction...

Welcome to my world as a product junkie....

So I've always wanted to blog, except I had no idea what to blog about.  No I'm not an author nor am I a writer so excuse me if some of my grammar or punctuation is off.  Just a little about myself, I have worked in the Dental field for 14 years starting as a dental assistant.  Today I work as a customer service representative in the dental department of a community clinic (always happy to serve the community :).  So I consider myself as a Dental professional, but enough of that.  I'm here to have fun no work allowed!!!  In my spare time I enjoy interior decorating, natural hair and shopping, I mean what woman doesn't.  Sometimes I find myself purchasing things just because the packaging is pretty, or it smells pretty.  Which brings me to the reason for starting this blog, FINALLY I have something to blog about.  In this blog I will reviewing different products that I buy (with my own money) and use.  Different products from hair care products to house ware, so stay tuned and I hope you enjoy my blog....

Live for Love...

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for following your dreams and for finally doing what you love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose stole my comment lol. Bit what she said. So proud of u , I all ways said follow your Dream cause if you doing something you love and passionate about u will succeed

    ReplyDelete