Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maybelline BB Cream Deep

Hey Loves....

Let's talk BB creams, I'm not sure how long they've been around but I am certainly hearing a lot about them lately.  Just about every beauty brand has one now.  On my search for the perfect foundation, I came across a YouTube video tutorial for the Maybelline BB Cream.  Everything she described about this product was exactly what I was looking for so I had to try it.  For the record this is the first and only BB cream I have ever tried so when comparing this product I will be referring to the foundations I have tried in the past.  We all remember the Urban Decay Naked right :( I still want to love that product so bad, simply because of how light weight and non-irritating it was. 



The Maybelline BB Cream claims to be 8-in-1, combined skincare + makeup in 1 simple step.  It claims to blur imperfections, brighten, even skin tone, smooth, hydrate, enhance, protects with SPF 30 and 0% oils and heavy ingredients.  It comes in 5 shades: light, light-medium, medium, medium-deep and deep.  My shade is deep.



I absolutely love this BB Cream, it's light weight and non-irritating.  I use it as a foundation and it gives me the coverage needed and looks very natural.  No primer is necessary, it's very hydrating but like I said it doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores.  I've even slept in it before and we all know that's a no no.  With most products, I can tell if it's going to break me out almost immediately because my face will start to itch.  This BB Cream get's the full LOVE from me!!  Even with the SPF 30, it doesn't leave a white ashy look on my face.  My make up regimen is simple because any little thing can irritate my skin and break me out.  Concealer under the eyes, foundation to even me out and powder to set, finish and give me that flawless look we all go for.  I am currently trying a new foundation that claims to be nearly naked:) so we will see how that compares, stay tuned...





If you are looking for something light weight with a natural coverage, I encourage to give the Maybelline BB Cream a try.  It retails for about $7 and can be found at Walmart and Target, probably Walgreen's or CVS as well.  It's definitely worth it!!  Please let me know if you have tried any other BB Creams and how did you like them?  Don't forget to subscribe and comment.  Until next time Loves...



Live for Love...

1 comment: